Thursday, August 25, 2016

Tonic Studios - Congrats Baby Card

Hello Friends, 
I have a baby card to share with you created with Tonic Studios dies and products. I have to tell you that the Nuvo Crystal Drops have become my favorite, they make perfect little pearls!









Instructions:

I started by making a 7 ½” x 7 ½” card base with white cardstock. For the next layer, I die cut 4 corners with Verso Corner Die Set – 410E with yellow and blue cardstock.
I cut out a circle from the white card base using Circle layering Die Set – 481E and glued acetate paper on top. Next, I glued the 4 corners with Funky Glue Pen – 421E as pictured. I used  Nuvo Crystal Drops – Ivory Seashell – 675N to create pearls around the border.
I die cut Rococo Royal Carriage Die- 1274E from white and blue cardstock and glued to center of the card on acetate. I die cut  Miniature Moments Congrats! Die – 1245E from white and blue cardstock and glued to card.
The flowers were created with Petal Pairs Flower Punch – Set 3 Janelle – 882E and the leaves were die cut with Arboreal Dream Die Set – 656E. I embellished the center of the flowers with micro-beads. For the bow I used white silk ribbon.

Tonic Studios Supplies:

Verso Corner Die Set – 410E
Tonic Studios Petal Pairs Flower Punch – Set 3 Janelle – 882E


Other Supplies: White, Blue and Yellow Cardstock, Micro-beads, White Silk Ribbon.

Thanks for visiting! Hugs!

Marisa



4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card. I can tell it was a labour of love because there is so much detail in it. Very unique design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. was für eine zauberhaft idee, liebe marisa.....das mit dem klarsichfenster muss ich mir unbedingt merken....wundervoll....
    liebe grüsse...
    ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!