Tuesday, March 31, 2015

JustRite Papercraft April Release - Grand Handwritten Sentiments Clear Stamps

Hello Friends,
Welcome to Day One of the JustRite Papercraft April Release. Today we are showcasing Grand Handwritten Sentiments Clear Stamps. This is a great set for those special occasions. For my card I also used several beautiful die sets from the Craft Dies by Sue Wilson Collection.









   Grand Handwritten Sentiments Clear Stamps



Instructions:

1. My finished card measures 5" x 7". 
To create the Double Z-Fold card base, cut a 7" x 13" rectangle using white cardstock. 
Score at 1 1/2", 4", 9" and 11 1/2". Fold panels towards the center as pictured. 
2. Die cut front panels using Gemini Dies - Orion. Cover Panels with designer cardstock. 
3. Stamp sentiment from Grand Handwritten Sentiments Clear Stamps with brown ink onto designer cardstock. Die cut sentiment and white decorative frame using Caribbean Island Collection - ST Kitts. Adhere to card with foam squares. 
4. Die cut flowers and leaves using Finishing Touches - Camellia - Complete Petal and designer cardstock, color edges of flowers with distress inks. Shape flowers and adhere to card as pictured. 
5. Die cut fronds using Finishing Touches - Delicate Fronds and adhere to card under flowers. 
6. Embellish center of smaller flowers with Cosmic Shimmer PVA Glue.



Supplies: 



Other Supplies: Grand Calibur Die Cutting Machine, Maja Design - Vintage Summer Basics Paper Collection, Neenah Papers - Solar White Cardstock, Ranger Distress Mini Ink Pad - Victorian Velvet, Memento Ink Pad - Rich Cocoa, Foam Squares. 

Be sure to visit the links below for more inspirations from the Design Team.











Marisa Job (here)



Thanks for visiting! Hugs!

Marisa



21 comments:

  1. Questa card e' il simbolo dell'eleganza, della raffinatezza e del tuo stile inconfondibile mia cara Marisa...10 e lode...hugs Ada

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just georgous and love the dies but they are so expensive compared to Spellbinder dies. I do love them and they make your card awesome.
    Mstgane
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card, absolutely beautiful.
    Love, love, love everything about it
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Wow! Wow! Stunning card! Love this color combo! The front panels are so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marisa , this is a really lovely card , love the way you have used the dies and the sentiment looks great,
    XxxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  6. STUNNING card Marisa!!!
    It is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS, inside & out - WOW - what an AMAZING introduction to these GRAND sentiments - THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!!Love he design!!!You and your family have a Blessed Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really a wonderful card! I like the elegance of it. And now I want the border die too. In the beginning I didn't like it but now I see it used on your card it is just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome, just awesome. I love the warm feeling of the folded card and the special wishes inside. just beautiful......have a blessed Easter. ...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Marisa
    Absolutely teriffic. The design is marvellous as are your flowers, as always.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is gorgeous and love how the front looks when it is closed up xx the papers and the die cut in the centre are fab as are your flowers too - love it xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is so elegant and really appeals to me. I love the dies you used and the new sentiments stamp set is one I know I will be adding to my collection. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely card, Marisa. I love the elegance of it and the surprise inside. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Magnificent! Love the die cuts, flowers, and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful and elegant layout, I like the colours and this wonderful design.
    LG Petra

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Marisa, guess I'm a little late, but better late then never...all I can say is Wow...absolutely gorgeous...I love it ...Ann in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know this is an older post but I came across it again on Pinterest and I have to ask where do you find paper larger than 12"? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find poster cardstock at Michael’s, Joan’s or Hoby Loby. Also any art supply store. ❤️

      Delete

Comments
Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!